IMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0885|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.899M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Oversold Conditions For Intermolecular (IMI) The Street Dec 6
- INTERMOLECULAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balanc Dec 4
- INTERMOLECULAR INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Intermolecular: Seeking A Win-Win In Intellectual Property Development Nov 3
- Intermolecular's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Intermolecular (IMI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 24
- INTERMOLECULAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 24
- InPlay: Intermolecular beats by $0.01, beats on revs; guides Q4 EPS below consensus, revs below consensus Oct 24
- Intermolecular Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- INTERMOLECULAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obl Oct 22
IMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intermolecular is down 24.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, KLA-Tencor up 36.09%, and Aixtron up 16.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMI
Pro Strategies Featuring IMI
Did Intermolecular make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intermolecular, Inc. redefines R&D for the semiconductor and clean energy sectors as they develop new generations of technology for the communications, consumer electronics, medical device, automotive, and entertainment industries.