IMH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5637|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.986M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-30.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street 01/29 02:00 ET
- Impac Mortgage and HomeAdvisor Announce New Relationship Business Wire 12/19 16:56 ET
- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Strategic Transaction to Further Position the Company for Profitability and Growth in 2014 noodls 12/18 10:29 ET
- IMPAC Mortgage to sell retail lending branches and reduce workforce by 180 12/18 09:19 ET
- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Sale of AmeriHome Mortgage Corporation noodls 12/03 20:42 ET
- IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC Financials 11/20 13:04 ET
- IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/12 17:19 ET
- Impac Mortgage's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 11/08 18:34 ET
- IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosu 11/07 11:01 ET
- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Results of Third Quarter 2013 noodls 11/06 22:47 ET
IMH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Impac Mortgage Holdings is down 38.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, America First Multifamily down 10.98%, and Genesis Financial up 0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMH
Pro Strategies Featuring IMH
Did Impac Mortgage Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers residential mortgage services in the United States.