IMGN Key Stats
- Angelina Jolie's Selfless Act Heightens Breast Cancer Awareness May 15
- Companies Invest in Antibodies That Fight Tumors May 13
- ImmunoGen's Management Presents at Credit Suisse Antibody Day Conference (Transc... May 11
- IMMUNOGEN INC Financials May 10
- ImmunoGen's Symbiotic Relationships Thru TAP Will Beef Up Its Stock Price May 9
- IMMUNOGEN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Dr. Jason Kantor, Research Analyst at Credit Suisse Group, Interviews with The W... May 3
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at Upcoming Investor Conferenc... May 3
- A Favorable Regulatory Environment for Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companie... Apr 29
- ImmunoGen's CEO Discusses F3Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 26
IMGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Immunogen is up 20.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals down 22.10%, and Threshold Pharmaceuticals down 16.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMGN
Pro Report PDF for IMGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMGN
Did Immunogen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using our expertise in cancer biology, engineered antibodies and highly potent cancer-cell killing agents. The company's Targeted Antibody Payload technology uses monoclonal antibodies to deliver one of its proprietary cancer cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Its products include lorvotuzumab mertansine-IMGN901, trastuzumab emtansine-T-DM1, IMGN388, IMGN529, IMGN853 and SAR3419. ImmunoGen, Inc. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Its manufacturing facility is in Norwood, Massachusetts.