IMGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||320.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6989|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-58.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-65.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ImmunoGen (IMGN) Updates on SAR3419 + Rituxan as DLBCL Treatment Street Insider Dec 9
- Mylan Nabs India, Roche Takes Europe in Breast Cancer Therapies Fool Dec 4
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Clinical Data Presentations at Upcoming 55th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition noodls Dec 3
- November's 3 Biggest Biotech Busts Fool Nov 30
- Insider Trading Alert - PM, PANW, IMGN, CYBX And IT Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- ImmunoGen's Management Presents at Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Approval of Roche's Kadcyla® in the European Union noodls Nov 20
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Approval of Roche’s Kadcyla® in the European Union Business Wire Nov 20
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Named One of The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work noodls Nov 17
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Named One of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work Business Wire Nov 17
IMGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Immunogen is up 26.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Roche Holding up 43.56%, and Seattle Genetics up 59.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMGN
Pro Report PDF for IMGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMGN
Did Immunogen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using our expertise in cancer biology, engineered antibodies and highly potent cancer-cell killing agents. The company's Targeted Antibody Payload technology uses monoclonal antibodies to deliver one of its proprietary cancer cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Its products include lorvotuzumab mertansine-IMGN901, trastuzumab emtansine-T-DM1, IMGN388, IMGN529, IMGN853 and SAR3419. ImmunoGen, Inc. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Its manufacturing facility is in Norwood, Massachusetts.