IMAX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4218|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sony Pictures' The Amazing Spider-Man 2™ Spins Into IMAX® 3D Theatres Worldwide PR Newswire Dec 9
- Trailer Talk: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spoils Surprises Dec 5
- Sasaki Kogyo Co. Ltd. To Bring IMAX's Next-Generation Laser Technology To Japan CNW Group Dec 5
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades IMAX Corporation (IMAX) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 3
- IMAX downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Dec 3
- Why 3-D, IMAX films are just the beginning Nov 30
- Why the Street Is Wrong on Hunger Games: Catching Fire Fool Nov 29
- 'Catching Fire', 'Frozen' Chase Thanksgiving Box Office Records Forbes Nov 29
- IMAX® and CineStar Expand Partnership to Bring Another IMAX® Theatre to Germany noodls Nov 26
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire™ Blazes Trails In IMAX® With Estimated $18 Million Worldwide In Opening Weekend PR Newswire Nov 25
IMAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Imax is up 34.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Regal Entertainment up 37.02%, and Time Warner up 43.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMAX
Pro Report PDF for IMAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMAX
Did Imax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IMAX Corporation is an entertainment technology company, specializing in motion picture technologies and large-format motion picture presentations.