IM Key Stats
- Avnet's New Data Solution for HP - Analyst Blog Zacks 6:15 PM
- Ingram Micro Honored With Anthony V. Mannino Foundation's Hero Award Marketwired Jun 12
- Ingram Micro and AVAD Showcase Latest Technology Innovations for Hospitality Mar... Jun 12
- Ingram Micro's Artizen Portfolio Simplifies High Performance Solutions Marketwired Jun 11
- Ingram Micro: The Road From A Question Mark To A Star Jun 10
- Ingram Micro Canada Named Distributor of the Year by Insight Marketwired Jun 10
- Ingram Micro Announces Executive Leadership Moves To Further Capitalize on Globa... Jun 6
- INGRAM MICRO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, ... Jun 5
- Ingram Micro Senior EVP Sells More Than 16K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 3
- Ingram Micro Expands IM Link With New IBM Professional Services Specialists Marketwired Jun 3
IM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ingram Micro is up 13.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Tech Data Corporation up 5.08%, and Avnet up 9.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IM
Pro Report PDF for IM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IM
Did Ingram Micro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ingram Micro, Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and the world's largest information technology distributor, providing sales, marketing and logistics services for the IT industry in all corners of the globe. The products distributed by the company include IT peripherals, consumer electronics (CE), Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC), Point-of-Sale (POS), and mobility technologies, amongst others. The company sells its products and services to resellers through sales representatives. Ingram Micro Inc. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.