IM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.894|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||299.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Wholesale Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 2
- WANdisco Solutions Now Available from Ingram Micro in North America noodls Nov 19
- Ingram Micro Buffalo Honored as a Top Corporate Philanthropist by Buffalo Business First noodls Nov 18
- Ingram Micro Announces 2013 U.S. Smart Partner Award Winners noodls Nov 18
- Ingram Micro's Jeff Streb Named One of Buffalo's "40 Under 40" Honorees noodls Nov 15
- Ingram Micro CEO Alain Monie Named a 2013 Top 100 Executive by CRN noodls Nov 15
- Lincoln Computer Services Named One of the Top-Performing SMB Channel Partners in the U.S. by Ingram Micro PR Newswire Nov 6
- Insiders Are Selling Synnex Nov 2
- Italian Bonds Rise on Rate-Cut Bets; Greek Yield Drops Below 8% Nov 1
- Ingram Micro Teams With Cisco to Donate Backpacks, Supplies and Funds to Local Schools noodls Nov 1
IM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ingram Micro is up 42.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Tech Data up 16.86%, and Hewlett-Packard up 107.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IM
Pro Report PDF for IM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IM
Did Ingram Micro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ingram Micro, Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and the world's largest information technology distributor, providing sales, marketing and logistics services for the IT industry in all corners of the globe. The products distributed by the company include IT peripherals, consumer electronics (CE), Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC), Point-of-Sale (POS), and mobility technologies, amongst others. The company sells its products and services to resellers through sales representatives. Ingram Micro Inc. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.