IL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2377|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Intralinks DealNexus Survey Finds More than Half of M&A Professionals Use Social Networks for Deal Sourcing noodls Dec 5
- 5 Tech Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume The Street Dec 5
- Intralinks Receives Two Independent Awards for Premier Technology Offerings noodls Dec 2
- Study: M&A leaks are intentional Fortune Nov 15
- INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. Financials Nov 14
- New research shows longer due diligence in M&A linked to significant increase in deal success for acquirers, but lower takeover premiums for sellers noodls Nov 14
- INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- IntraLinks Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Intralinks Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
IL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntraLinks Holdings is up 83.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.70%, Perficient up 106.4%, and ACI Worldwide up 45.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IL
Pro Report PDF for IL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IL
Did IntraLinks Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IntraLinks Holdings, Inc is a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for securely managing content, exchanging critical business information and enabling inter-enterprise collaboration.