IntraLinks (IL)Add to Watchlists Create an Alert
IL Key Stats
- IL July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Jonathan Ho, Analyst at William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Interviews with The Wal... May 13
- INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- IntraLinks Holdings Beats on Revenue, Matches Expectations on EPS Fool May 9
- IntraLinks Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... May 8
- IntraLinks Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Falling Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 8
- IntraLinks Holdings (IL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees No Q2 Growth Street Insider May 8
- IntraLinks Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 8
- Intralinks Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 8
- INTRALINKS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... May 8
IL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntraLinks is up 42.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Sap up 33.20%, and KEYW up 57.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IL
Pro Report PDF for IL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IL
Did IntraLinks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
IntraLinks is a global provider of virtual data rooms. Its services are used in the facilitation of loan syndications, mergers and acquisitions, and for creating and maintaining repositories for corporate documents. IntraLinks was founded in 1996 in order to streamline the exchange of information in the loan syndication market. It launched its first workspace in April 1997.