IIVI Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- IQE plc : IQE and II-VI Inc. launch 150mm GaN HEMT epi wafers on SiC substrates Thomson Reuters ONE May 13
- This Hedge Fund Just Overhauled Its Equity Portfolio; Should You Pay Attention? May 12
- II-VI INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- II-VI Inc. Stock Downgraded (IIVI) Apr 26
- II-VI Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earnings Fool Apr 24
- II-VI Incorporated Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... Apr 23
- MARKET PULSE-Superconductor, Travelers, Lexmark, Verifone, Toll Apr 23
- Why II-VI Shares Plunged Fool Apr 23
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows Benzinga Apr 23
IIVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). II-VI is down 11.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.99%, Rofin-Sinar Technologies up 31.95%, and Geospace Technologies up 86.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IIVI
Pro Report PDF for IIVI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IIVI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IIVI
Did II-VI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
II-VI Incorporated, a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, is a vertically-integrated manufacturing company that creates and markets products for diversified markets including industrial manufacturing, military and aerospace, high-power electronics and telecommunications, and thermoelectronics applications. Headquartered in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania, with manufacturing, sales, and distribution facilities worldwide, the Company produces numerous crystalline compounds including zinc selenide for infrared laser optics, silicon carbide for high-power electronic and microwave applications, and bismuth telluride for thermoelectric coolers. The company was founded by Carl J. Johnson in 1971.