IIVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7475|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- II-VI Laser Enterprise Ships its 200 millionth VCSEL and Announces the Sampling of High Power VCSEL for Volume Applications noodls Nov 29
- II-VI INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- 4 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Nov 18
- II-VI Laser Enterprise Ships its 200 millionth VCSEL and Announces the Sampling of High Power VCSEL for Volume Applications GlobeNewswire Nov 13
- II-VI INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Oclaro Closes Sale of its Amplifier and Micro-Optics Business to II-VI Incorporated - noodls Nov 7
- II-VI Incorporated Announces Completion of Acquisition of Oclaro, Inc.'s Fiber Amplifier and Micro-Optics Business noodls Nov 7
- II-VI Incorporated Announces Results of Shareholders' Meeting and Board of Director and Officer Appointments noodls Nov 7
- II-VI Incorporated Announces Resignation of Chief Financial Officer noodls Nov 7
- II-VI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
IIVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). II-VI is down 8.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Oclaro up 40.67%, and Coherent up 46.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IIVI
Pro Report PDF for IIVI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IIVI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IIVI
Did II-VI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
II-VI Incorporated, a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, is a vertically-integrated manufacturing company that creates and markets products for diversified markets including industrial manufacturing, military and aerospace, high-power electronics and telecommunications, and thermoelectronics applications. Headquartered in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania, with manufacturing, sales, and distribution facilities worldwide, the Company produces numerous crystalline compounds including zinc selenide for infrared laser optics, silicon carbide for high-power electronic and microwave applications, and bismuth telluride for thermoelectric coolers. The company was founded by Carl J. Johnson in 1971.