IIVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.60|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/05 06:57
Street Insider08/04 15:23
|10/29/2013 09:00 EDT||Misc||II-VI, Inc. Q1 2014 Conference Call|
|10/29/2013||Earnings||II-VI, Inc. Q1 2014 Result|
IIVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). II-VI is down 28.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Itron up 11.16%, and Trimble Navigation up 29.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IIVI
PDF Report for IIVI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IIVI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IIVI
Did II-VI make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
- Company Website: http://www.ii-vi.com
- IR Website: http://www.ii-vi.com/investor/investors.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334519
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
II-VI Inc develops and manufactures engineered materials and opto-electronic components and products for precision use in industrial, optical communications, military, semiconductor and life science applications.
IIVI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IIVI","name")
- Description: =YCI("IIVI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IIVI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IIVI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IIVI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.