IILG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.355|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Cedar Fair, Regal Entertainment Group and Interval Leisure Group Nov 29
- Interval International Expands Its Relationship with Grupo Vidanta in Mexico noodls Nov 13
- INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Other Events, Fi Nov 5
- INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Interval Leisure Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Interval Leisure Group Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 4
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (IILG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 4
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Nov 4
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- INTERVAL LEISURE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financi Nov 4
IILG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Interval Leisure Group is up 57.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Carnival down 2.50%, and Cedar Fair up 54.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IILG
Pro Report PDF for IILG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IILG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IILG
Did Interval Leisure Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Interval Leisure Group Inc. is a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry. The company operates through two segments: Membership and Exchange and Management and Rental. The Membership and Exchange segment offers travel and leisure related products and services to owners of vacation interests and others through various membership programs, as well as related services to resort developer clients. The Management and Rental segment provides hotel, condominium resort, timeshare resort and homeowners association management and vacation rental services to vacationers and vacation property owners.Interval Leisure Group, Inc. was incorporated in May 2008 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.