IIJI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.704|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||58.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IIJ Launches the Production Version of IIJ GIO MOGOK Service noodls Dec 11
- IIJ Group and B-EN-G Expand Partnership to Provide Global Cloud Services noodls Dec 4
- NKSJ Holdings and IIJ Conclude Letter of Intent for Joint Business noodls Nov 18
- IIJ Launches Mobile Wi-Fi Router RX501NC noodls Nov 12
- Oversold Conditions For Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI) Nov 11
- IIJ Develops New Container-Unit Data Center Module, co-IZmo I noodls Nov 9
- IIJ Announces First Six Months Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2014 GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- IIJ Announces 2nd Quarter Financial Results for FY2013 [PDF:228KB] Nov 7
- IIJ to Absorb a Consolidated Subsidiary GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- IIJ Group Expands Cloud Computing Service “IIJ GIO US Service” Lineup in the U.S. noodls Nov 4
IIJI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Internet Initiative is up 29.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Sify Technologies down 2.79%, and AT&T up 4.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IIJI
Pro Report PDF for IIJI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IIJI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IIJI
Did Internet Initiative make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. engages in internet connectivity services, outsourcing services and network integration to its customers in Japan. It offers a variety of services as total network solutions through a single source. Its services include connectivity services, outsourcing services, systems integration and equipment sales. It carries out its operations through the following business segments: Network Service and Systems Integration Business and ATM Operation Business. Internet Initiative Japan Inc. was founded on December 3, 1992 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.