IIJI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/10 06:26
|09/25/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0452, Declared Date: Sep 10 2014, Pay Date: Dec 18 2014|
IIJI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Internet Initiative Japan is up 2.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.54%, Adtran down 20.16%, and Allot Communications down 45.18%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IIJI
PDF Report for IIJI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IIJI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IIJI
Did Internet Initiative Japan make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.iij.ad.jp
- IR Website: http://www.iij.ad.jp/en/ir/index.html
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. is a Japan-based company that offers Internet services. The Company has four business segments. The Internet Connection Service segment provides Internet connection services to corporate clients and government offices.
IIJI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IIJI","name")
- Description: =YCI("IIJI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IIJI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IIJI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IIJI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.