IIJI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5238|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Wall Street Transcript05/12 14:13
|09/25/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0431, Declared Date: Sep 12 2013, Pay Date: Dec 16 2013|
IIJI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Internet Initiative Japan is down 33.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Adtran down 15.20%, and Allot Communications down 16.05%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IIJI
PDF Report for IIJI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IIJI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IIJI
Did Internet Initiative Japan make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.iij.ad.jp
- IR Website: http://www.iij.ad.jp/en/ir/index.html
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. is a Japan-based company that offers Internet services. The Company has four business segments. The Internet Connection Service segment provides Internet connection services to corporate clients and government offices.
IIJI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IIJI","name")
- Description: =YCI("IIJI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IIJI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IIJI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IIJI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.