IGTE Key Stats
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against iGATE Corpor... Jun 18
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess o... Jun 18
- Pomerantz Law Firm Has Filed a Class Action Against iGATE Corporation and Certai... Jun 14
- Banking Outsource Providers Broaden Processing Services by Investing in New Prod... Jun 12
- IGATE CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Jun 10
- iGate ex-CEO Phaneesh Murthy removed from company's board Reuters Jun 7
- IGATE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Jun 7
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on Their ... May 30
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of iGATE Corporation PR Newswire May 22
IGTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Igate Corporation is down 5.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Syntel up 18.08%, and Acxiom Corporation up 67.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IGTE
Pro Report PDF for IGTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IGTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IGTE
Did Igate Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
iGATE Patni is an information technology firm headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. iGate Patni specializes in business data processing and uses a structure known as iTOPS to meet customer demands. Services provided include: IT consulting; application development, data warehousing, business intelligence solutions, ERP/enterprise solutions, BPO/business service provisioning, infrastructure management, testing/independent verification and validation, and contact center services. Offices are located in 16 countries and serve businesses in various fields. While the US has long been its operations center, the company is undergoing an aggressive expansion into India. The company was founded by Ashok Trivedi and Sunil Tekchand Wadhwani in 1986.