IGTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.313|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||127.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- iGATE Wins Healthy Workplace Gold Level Award noodls 7:36 AM
- CrowdStrike's Dmitri Alperovitch Named to Foreign Policy's Leading Global Thinkers for 2013 PR Newswire Dec 9
- Loading Up the Basket The Street Dec 6
- iGATE Enters Into A New Credit Agreement noodls Nov 25
- iGATE To Present at Wells Fargo 2013 Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) Conference noodls Nov 11
- iGate to manage data services of UBS Nov 6
- iGATE Secures Largest Outcomes-Based Contract with UBS for a Managed Data Service Powered by Markit Enterprise Data Management CNW Group Nov 6
- CACI International Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Anticipated Earnings Increase for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) Nov 1
- CACI International Beats on Q1 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
IGTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Igate is up 121.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CACI International up 33.86%, and Edgewater Technology up 126.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IGTE
Pro Report PDF for IGTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IGTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IGTE
Did Igate make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
iGATE Patni is an information technology firm headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. iGate Patni specializes in business data processing and uses a structure known as iTOPS to meet customer demands. Services provided include: IT consulting; application development, data warehousing, business intelligence solutions, ERP/enterprise solutions, BPO/business service provisioning, infrastructure management, testing/independent verification and validation, and contact center services. Offices are located in 16 countries and serve businesses in various fields. While the US has long been its operations center, the company is undergoing an aggressive expansion into India. The company was founded by Ashok Trivedi and Sunil Tekchand Wadhwani in 1986.