IGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.020|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||272.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.47%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Good Gamble The Street 5:00 AM
- Place Your Bets on Online Gaming The Street Nov 29
- Carl Icahn Moved the Markets Today? What's the World Coming To! Fool Nov 18
- Today's 3 Worst Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool Nov 18
- Dow, S&P 500 Try, Fail to Hold Big Round Numbers as Carl Icahn Spooks Stocks Barrons.com Nov 18
- IGT (IGT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- IGT Announces Fifth Consecutive Quarterly Dividend Increase noodls Nov 15
- International Game Technology: Buybacks, Dividends, And Future Prospects Nov 15
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments to Articles o Nov 15
- International Game raises quarterly dividend to 11c per share theflyonthewall.com Nov 15
IGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Game is up 26.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.97%, Bally Technologies up 71.72%, and Scientific Games up 111.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IGT
Pro Report PDF for IGT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IGT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IGT
Did International Game make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Game Technology is a Nevada based company specializing in the design, development, manufacturing, sales and distribution of gaming machines and network system products internationally, as well as online and mobile gaming solutions for regulated markets. Its products include reel-type slot machines, video gaming machines, video gaming terminals for government-sponsored lotteries, and progressive jackpot slot-machine networks that link slot machines from several casinos to increase jackpot payoffs. They maintain a wide array of entertainment-inspired gaming product lines and target gaming markets in all legal jurisdictions. The company was founded by Richard T. Fedor in December 1980 and is headquartered in Reno, NV. IGT has interactive offices in San Francisco, London and Manchester, UK.