IGT Key Stats
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? Fool May 20
- Take Advantage of the Upcoming Online Storm May 18
- International Game Technology Stock Hits New 52-Week High (IGT) May 17
- Gaming's Come Back Fool May 16
- International Game Technology to Participate in the Wells Fargo Securities 4th A... May 16
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY Financials May 15
- Experience the Difference as IGT Showcases Game Changing Market-Attuned Solution... May 15
- What's In Store for SINA Earnings? May 14
- What's In Store for SINA Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Computer Sciences: Will it Beat 4Q Earnings Est? May 14
IGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Game Technology is up 34.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Bally Technologies up 25.39%, and Hasbro up 46.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IGT
Pro Report PDF for IGT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IGT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IGT
Did International Game Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
International Game Technology is a Nevada based company specializing in the design, development, manufacturing, sales and distribution of gaming machines and network system products internationally, as well as online and mobile gaming solutions for regulated markets. Its products include reel-type slot machines, video gaming machines, video gaming terminals for government-sponsored lotteries, and progressive jackpot slot-machine networks that link slot machines from several casinos to increase jackpot payoffs. They maintain a wide array of entertainment-inspired gaming product lines and target gaming markets in all legal jurisdictions. The company was founded by Richard T. Fedor in December 1980 and is headquartered in Reno, NV. IGT has interactive offices in San Francisco, London and Manchester, UK.