IGOI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-140.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IGO, INC. Financials Nov 26
- ENT - IGO to Explore Darlot Project Other Nov 25
- IGO, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfe Nov 22
- iGO, Inc. Provides Update on Previously Announced Voluntary Delisting From NASDAQ noodls Nov 22
- IGO withdraws Resolution 4 from 2013 Notice of AGM Other Nov 20
- IGO, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfe Nov 13
- iGO, Inc. Announces Intent to Voluntarily Delist from NASDAQ and Deregister Its Common Stock noodls Nov 12
- iGO, Inc. Announces Intent to Voluntarily Delist from NASDAQ and Deregister Its Common Stock Business Wire Nov 12
- IGO (IGOI) trading halted with news pending Street Insider Nov 12
- IGO, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
IGOI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iGo is down 45.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Astro-Med up 53.71%, and Sterling Business up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IGOI
Pro Strategies Featuring IGOI
Did iGo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IGo, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and distributes power products for high-power mobile electronic devices; power products for low-power mobile electronic devices; expansion and docking products; and mobile electronic accessory products.