IGOI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.306|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|04/29/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 – iGO, Inc. Earnings Results|
|03/21/2014||Earnings||iGo, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Igo Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
IGOI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iGo is up 8.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, Astro-Med up 4.60%, and Concurrent Computer up 1.39%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IGOI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IGOI
Did iGo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Systems
- Company Website: http://www.iGo.com
- IR Website: http://investor.igo.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=120809&p=irol-irhome_pf
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
iGo Inc is engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing & distributing of power products, protection products, audio products for mobile electronic devices and other mobile electronic accessory products.
IGOI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IGOI","name")
- Description: =YCI("IGOI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IGOI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IGOI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IGOI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.