IFF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.377|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||500.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||360.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield Street Insider 8:48 AM
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) to Equalweight Street Insider Dec 3
- Janney Starts International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Giving International Flavors and Fragrance the Smell Test Fool Nov 25
- IFF Hits a New 52-Wk High Nov 14
- IFF Hits a New 52-Wk High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- IFF to Present at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer Conference noodls Nov 11
- INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC Financials Nov 9
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Enters Overbought territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 7
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Enters Overbought territory Nov 7
IFF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Flavors is up 35.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.03%, Amyris up 3.10%, and Ferro up 346.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IFF
Pro Report PDF for IFF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IFF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IFF
Did International Flavors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Flavors & Fragrances is a major producer of flavors and fragrances with sales of $2.6 billion in 2010. Major competitors include Firmenich, Givaudan, and Symrise. IFF is a member of the S&P 500. The company operates through two segments: Flavors and Fragrances. The Flavors segment is engaged in the manufacturing of perfumes, cosmetics, personal care products, hair care products, deodorants, soaps, detergents, fabric and air care products. The Flavor products are sold principally in to the food and beverage industries. The Fragrances segment involves in the manufacturing of prepared foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, dairy and confectionery products as wells as the food services industry. The Fragrances products are used by customers in the manufacture of various consumer goods in the home and personal care markets. IFF was founded in 1958 by the merger between the worldwide operations of Polak & Schwarz and van Ameringen-Haebler. A.L. van Ameringen had immigrated to the U.S. in 1917 to work for Polak & Schwarz before leaving to open his own business, later to become Ameringen-Haebler in 1929. IFF predecessor Polak & Schwarz was formed in 1889 by Joseph Polak and Leopold Schwarz in the small Dutch town of Zutphen to process concentrated fruit juices. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.