IFF Key Stats
- Neutral on International Flavors & Fragrances May 17
- Neutral on International Flavors & Fragrances - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Symrise CEO Considers Takeovers to Fill Cosmetic-Ingredient Gaps May 17
- International Flavors & Fragrances Becomes #215 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, ... May 10
- International Flavors & Fragrances Becomes #215 Most Shorted S&P 500 Com... May 10
- IFF to Present at the Goldman Sachs Consumer Products Symposium Business Wire May 8
- International Flavors & Fragrances Earnings Call Insights: Volume Performance Ou... May 8
- International Flavors & Fragrances Misses on Revenues but Beats on EPS Fool May 7
- International Flavors & Fragrances Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnin... May 7
- Sniffing Out the Best Stocks Fool May 7
IFF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Flavors & Fragrances is up 52.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.06%, Amyris up 90.57%, and Innophos up 15.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IFF
Pro Report PDF for IFF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IFF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IFF
Did International Flavors & Fragrances make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
International Flavors & Fragrances is a major producer of flavors and fragrances with sales of $2.6 billion in 2010. Major competitors include Firmenich, Givaudan, and Symrise. IFF is a member of the S&P 500. The company operates through two segments: Flavors and Fragrances. The Flavors segment is engaged in the manufacturing of perfumes, cosmetics, personal care products, hair care products, deodorants, soaps, detergents, fabric and air care products. The Flavor products are sold principally in to the food and beverage industries. The Fragrances segment involves in the manufacturing of prepared foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, dairy and confectionery products as wells as the food services industry. The Fragrances products are used by customers in the manufacture of various consumer goods in the home and personal care markets. IFF was founded in 1958 by the merger between the worldwide operations of Polak & Schwarz and van Ameringen-Haebler. A.L. van Ameringen had immigrated to the U.S. in 1917 to work for Polak & Schwarz before leaving to open his own business, later to become Ameringen-Haebler in 1929. IFF predecessor Polak & Schwarz was formed in 1889 by Joseph Polak and Leopold Schwarz in the small Dutch town of Zutphen to process concentrated fruit juices. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.