IESC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.202M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financia Nov 27
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statement Sep 26
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acqu Sep 16
- Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. Completes Acquisition of MISCOR Group, Ltd. Business Wire Sep 13
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 13
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events Sep 10
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 23
- Integrated Electrical Services and MISCOR Group Announce Merger Consideration Determination Business Wire Aug 23
- INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial State Aug 14
IESC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Integrated Electrical Svs is up 15.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, EMCOR Group up 22.22%, and Quanta Services up 15.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IESC
Pro Strategies Featuring IESC
Did Integrated Electrical Svs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The company provides network infrastructure products and services for data centers and other mission critical environments in addition to design and installation of data network systems, audio/visual, telephone, wireless and intrusion alarm systems.