IEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.02|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.953M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha05/01 15:15
Street Insider05/01 08:57
|01/29/2014||Misc||AGM Event for IEC Electronics Corp.|
IEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IEC Electronics is up 26.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.65%, Benchmark Electronics up 15.00%, and Eltek up 35.83%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IEC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IEC
Did IEC Electronics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Contract Manufacturers
- Company Website: http://www.iec-electronics.com
- IR Website: http://www.iec-electronics.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334412
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
IEC Electronics Corp provides electronic manufacturing services mainly for wireless communication systems, test diagnostic equipment, military and defense systems, transportation products, and medical systems and instrumentation.
IEC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IEC","name")
- Description: =YCI("IEC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IEC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IEC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IEC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.