IDTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.407|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- IDT Third-Generation High-Performance Programmable Universal Frequency Translator Makes EDN Hot 100 List Business Wire Nov 26
- IDT Announces Industry’s First JEDEC JESD204B Interoperability with Xilinx for Both ADC and DAC Products Business Wire Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - KNX, OCN, TRLA, CSOD And IDTI Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY INC Financials Nov 14
- IDT Products Win Three Prestigious 2013 EDN China Innovation Awards Business Wire Nov 14
- INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Insider Trading Alert - GLF, ABC, MXIM, IDTI And RFMD Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- Integrated Device Technology: Still A Bargain After Its Run Higher Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Integrated Device weakness a buying opportunity, says Canaccord theflyonthewall.com Nov 1
IDTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Integrated Device Tech is up 50.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.18%, OmniVision Technologies up 11.51%, and Diodes up 31.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IDTI
Pro Report PDF for IDTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDTI
Did Integrated Device Tech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. is a publicly traded corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, that designs, manufactures, and markets low-power, high-performance mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for the advanced communications, computing, and consumer industries. The company markets its products primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Originally founded in 1980, the company began its story as a provider of Complimentary Metal Oxide Semiconductors (CMOS) for the Communications business segment and Computing business segments. The company is divided into three separate business segments: a Communication segment, Computing segment, and Consumer segment. The Communications segment offers communication clocks, serial RapidIO solutions for wireless base station infrastructure applications, radio frequency products, digital logic products, first-in and first-out (FIFO) memories, integrated communications processors, static random-access memory(SRAM) products, and telecommunications semiconductor products. This segment markets its products to the enterprise, data center, and wireless markets. The Computing segment provides timing products, PCI Express switching and bridging solutions, high-performance server memory interfaces, multi-port products, signal integrity products, and PC audio and video products. This segment’s computing products are designed for desktop, notebook, sub-notebook, storage, and server applications. The Consumer segment provides products for digital TVs, smartphones, and gaming consoles through touch controllers, timing products, multi-port memory, audio, and power management devices.