IDI Key Stats
- Tiger Media Reports Full Year of 2012 Results Business Wire Apr 19
- Tiger Media Provides Business Update; Announces Appointment of Steve Ye as Chief... Mar 11
- Reminder: Certain Tiger Media Warrants to Expire February 19, 2013 noodls Feb 12
- Tiger Media Receives Notice Confirming Its Compliance with NYSE MKT Standards Business Wire Jan 23
- Tiger Media Reports Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for Fiscal Year 2012 noodls Jan 16
- Tiger Media Announces Divestiture of SearchMedia International Limited Subsidiar... Jan 5
- Tiger Media Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the First Nine Months of 201... Dec 28
- Tiger Media, Inc., Formerly Known as SearchMedia Holdings Limited, Announces Res... Dec 27
- SearchMedia Announces Completion of its 2012 Annual General Meeting noodls Dec 14
- SearchMedia Holdings Limited Announces Warrant Price Reduction and Expiration Da... Dec 5
IDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tiger Media is down 33.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Interpublic Group of Cos up 37.46%, and China Global Media down 47.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IDI
Pro Report PDF for IDI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDI
Did Tiger Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?