IDA Key Stats
- IdaCorp, Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 16
- 3 Undervalued Small-Cap Utilities With A Greater Than 3% Dividend Yield May 16
- Top Rated Zacks Rank Sectors - Screen of the Week Zacks May 13
- IDACORP, Inc. Annual Meeting of Shareholders Scheduled For May 16 PR Newswire May 13
- Idacorp Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apollo Group May 9
- IdaCorp's Margin Hot Streak Continues Fool May 8
- How Fast Is the Cash at IdaCorp? Fool May 3
- IDACORP, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 2
- IdaCorp Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Up Now May 2
- Idacorp, Inc. (IDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Maintains Outlook Street Insider May 2
IDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Idacorp is up 33.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.89%, UNS Energy up 45.17%, and Great Plains Energy up 28.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IDA
Pro Report PDF for IDA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDA
Did Idacorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
IDACORP, Inc. is an electricity holding company, incorporated in Idaho with headquarters in Boise, Idaho. The company provides services through its principal operating subsidiary Idaho Power Company. Idaho Power is the parent of Idaho Energy Resources Co. (IERCo), a joint venture in Bridger Coal Company (BCC), which mines and supplies coal to the Jim Bridger generating plant owned in part by Idaho Power. It also owns natural gas-fired power plants and coal-fired generating stations. It was formed October 1, 1998.