ICPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-13.99|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-268.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/28 17:13
Street Insider08/28 15:58
Street Insider08/25 17:22
|08/11/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
ICPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intercept Pharmaceuticals is up 528.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 77.45%, and Roche Holding up 19.48%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ICPT
PDF Report for ICPT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICPT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ICPT
Did Intercept Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.interceptpharma.com
- IR Website: http://ir.interceptpharma.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc is a development stage, Biopharmaceutical Company engaged in the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic liver disease utilizing its proprietary bile acid chemistry.
ICPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ICPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("ICPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ICPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ICPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ICPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.