ICLR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.462|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||90.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Dec 9
- Why Selling CROs Like Parexel May Be Short-Sighted Fool Dec 6
- ICON plc (ICLR) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Dec 5
- ICON plc (ICLR) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- MedAssets Shares Rise on Deal Extension - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- MedAssets Shares Rise on Deal Extension Dec 2
- Late-Stage Businesses Drive Narrow Moats For CROs Nov 29
- ICON Appoints Mr. Manuel Ploch as General Manager Japan noodls Nov 28
- Intrexon Corporation (XON) in Focus: Stock Jumps 8.6% Nov 18
- Intrexon Corporation (XON) in Focus: Stock Jumps 8.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
ICLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Icon is up 43.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.99%, Charles River up 36.17%, and Parexel International up 34.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICLR
Pro Report PDF for ICLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICLR
Did Icon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Icon Plc is a contract research organization, which provides outsourced development services on a global basis to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. It specializes in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development; from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies. The company offers various laboratory services, such as sample analyses, safety testing, microbiology, custom flow cytometry, electronic transmission of test results, and biomarker development. The company was founded by John Climax and Ronan Lambe in June 1990 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.