ICE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.623|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||559.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- NYSE Announces Moment of Silence to Honor Former South African President Nelson Mandela Business Wire Dec 6
- IntercontinentalExchange Chairman and CEO to Present at Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference on December 10 PR Newswire Dec 6
- [$$] Cheap Bet on a Hot Stock Dec 5
- Wall Street Calls for Improving Feeds That Drive Stock Trading Dec 5
- ICE Futures Canada Sets Daily Volume Record in Canola Futures noodls Dec 5
- These Are America's Fastest-Growing Blue Chips StreetAuthority Network Dec 4
- U.S. Stock Exchanges Delay Expansion of Volatility Curbs Dec 4
- ICE Endex Sets Daily Volume Record in Dutch TTF Natural Gas Futures noodls Dec 4
- ICE, DTCC to Wind Up NYPC - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
ICE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntercontinentalExchange is up 66.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, CME Group up 52.87%, and NYSE Euronext up 101.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICE
Pro Report PDF for ICE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICE
Did IntercontinentalExchange make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IntercontinentalExchange known as ICE operates leading regulated exchanges, trading platforms and clearing houses serving global markets for agricultural, credit, currency, emissions, energy and equity index markets. ICE operates three futures exchanges including London-based ICE Futures Europe, which hosts trading in half of the world's crude and refined oil futures contracts traded each day. ICE Futures U.S. and ICE Futures Canada list agricultural, currency and Russell Index futures and options markets. ICE also provides trade execution, processing and clearing services for the over-the-counter (OTC) energy and credit derivatives markets. A component of the Russell 1000® and S&P 500 indexes, ICE serves customers in more than 55 countries and is headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Winnipeg, Calgary, Houston and Singapore.