ICE Key Stats
- Banker Gladstone Paid Less Than Janitor Rises Arranging Futures May 23
- IntercontinentalExchange Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ICE) May 23
- [$$] Brent Crude, Nymex Fall More Than 1% May 23
- Multi-Billion Investment Group's Top Picks May 22
- ICE Futures Europe Sets Daily Volume Record in Coal Options PR Newswire May 22
- Bond Exclusion, Oil-Price Probe, Saab: Compliance May 22
- 4 Financial Stock Stories to Take to the Bank May 21
- IntercontinentalExchange CEO says lack of cross-border derivatives coordination ... May 21
- EU mergers and takeovers (May 21) May 21
- European energy exchanges compete for Turkish growth May 21
ICE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntercontinentalExchange is up 35.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, CME Group up 33.37%, and NYSE Euronext up 69.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICE
Pro Report PDF for ICE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICE
Did IntercontinentalExchange make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
IntercontinentalExchange known as ICE operates leading regulated exchanges, trading platforms and clearing houses serving global markets for agricultural, credit, currency, emissions, energy and equity index markets. ICE operates three futures exchanges including London-based ICE Futures Europe, which hosts trading in half of the world's crude and refined oil futures contracts traded each day. ICE Futures U.S. and ICE Futures Canada list agricultural, currency and Russell Index futures and options markets. ICE also provides trade execution, processing and clearing services for the over-the-counter (OTC) energy and credit derivatives markets. A component of the Russell 1000® and S&P 500 indexes, ICE serves customers in more than 55 countries and is headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Winnipeg, Calgary, Houston and Singapore.