ICAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.54|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume The Street Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 2
- iCAD to Participate in the LD Micro Conference noodls Nov 27
- iCAD to Participate in the LD Micro Conference Business Wire Nov 26
- iCAD to Showcase Its Platform of Computer-Aided Detection and Advanced Imaging Solutions at RSNA Annual Meeting noodls Nov 26
- ICAD INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, F Nov 25
- iCAD Promotes CFO Kevin Burns to Chief Operating Officer noodls Nov 25
- iCAD Reports Growing Adoption and Utilization of its Xoft System for Breast and Skin Cancers noodls Nov 20
- iCAD to Participate in the Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum noodls Nov 14
ICAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). icad is up 167.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.12%, Responsys up 239.8%, and American Software up 34.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICAD
Pro Strategies Featuring ICAD
Did icad make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
icad, Inc., is a provider of image analysis and work flow solutions that enable radiologists and other health care professionals to better serve patients by identifying pathologies and pinpointing cancer earlier.