ICAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.08|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.009M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Zacks Small Cap Research02/25 15:15
SA Breaking News02/24 16:49
|02/24/2015 17:00 EST||Misc||Icad Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|02/24/2015||Earnings||Icad Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|10/28/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Icad Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|10/28/2014||Earnings||Icad Inc Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
ICAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). icad is down 12.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.44%, ACI Worldwide down 3.85%, and Adobe Systems up 14.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ICAD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ICAD
Did icad make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.icadmed.com
- IR Website: http://www.icadmed.com/financial-news-and-events.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Hampshire
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333316
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
icad, Inc., is a provider of image analysis and work flow solutions that enable radiologists and other health care professionals to better serve patients by identifying pathologies and pinpointing cancer earlier.
ICAD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ICAD","name")
- Description: =YCI("ICAD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ICAD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ICAD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ICAD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.