ICAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.546|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.186M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/30 16:05
Business Wire07/22 08:00
Zacks Small Cap Research07/17 12:05
Street Insider07/16 12:56
ICAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). icad is up 83.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.21%, American Software up 13.87%, and Attunity down 4.60%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ICAD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ICAD
Did icad make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.icadmed.com
- IR Website: http://www.icadmed.com/investors/profile/corporateprofile.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Hampshire
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333316
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
icad, Inc., is a provider of image analysis and work flow solutions that enable radiologists and other health care professionals to better serve patients by identifying pathologies and pinpointing cancer earlier.
ICAD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ICAD","name")
- Description: =YCI("ICAD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ICAD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ICAD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ICAD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.