ICA Key Stats
- ICA Consortium Awarded US$ 272 Million Pipeline Maintenance Contract in Colombia noodls Nov 4
- ICA Announces Two Hospital Construction Contracts noodls Nov 4
- ICA Consortium Awarded US$ 272 Million Pipeline Maintenance Contract in Colombia GlobeNewswire Nov 4
- ICA Announces Two Hospital Construction Contracts GlobeNewswire Nov 4
- Empresas ICA's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 28
- Mexico's ICA posts 31 pct fall in third-qtr profit Reuters Oct 25
- Mexico's ICA posts 31.3 pct fall in third-qtr profit Reuters Oct 25
- Empresas ICA Announces Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 25
- Oversold Conditions For Empresas ICA Oct 24
- Tutor Perini Wins $77M Contract Oct 22
ICA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empresas ICA is down 19.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.91%, Hopewell Highway down 5.18%, and Fluor up 45.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICA
Pro Report PDF for ICA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICA
Did Empresas ICA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the civil and industrial construction, and engineering activities in Mexico, Spain, the United States, and other Latin American countries. It operates its business through construction, housing and infrastructure sectors. Construction composed of civil and industrial project development. Housing involves real estate development and investment while Infrastructure engages in the public facilities development. Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. serves public and private sector clients. The company was founded in July 4, 1947 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.