ICA Key Stats
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Materials & Construction Industry Downward May 21
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Chile's Economic Growth Slows; Pactera Surges ... May 20
- ICA Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level May 20
- ICA's Airport Subsidiary OMA Makes Confidential Filing With Mexico's National Ba... May 16
- ICA's Airport Subsidiary OMA Files Shelf Registration Statement for a Global Pub... May 15
- 5 Stocks With Superb Operating Margin Growth — IDT MX CALL AHS ICA Investor Place May 13
- 5 Stocks With Strong Operating Margin Growth — IDT MX CALL AHS ICA Investor Place May 6
- ICA CORP Financials May 3
- ICA Publishes Its Annual Report and Files Form 20-F for 2012 GlobeNewswire Apr 30
- ICA publishes its Annual Report and files Form 20-F for 2012 noodls Apr 29
ICA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empresas ICA is up 43.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, AMN Healthcare Services up 138.0%, and EMCOR Group up 47.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ICA
Pro Report PDF for ICA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICA
Did Empresas ICA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the civil and industrial construction, and engineering activities in Mexico, Spain, the United States, and other Latin American countries. It operates its business through construction, housing and infrastructure sectors. Construction composed of civil and industrial project development. Housing involves real estate development and investment while Infrastructure engages in the public facilities development. Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. serves public and private sector clients. The company was founded in July 4, 1947 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.