ICA Key Stats
- Empresas ICA Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/27 17:44 ET
- Empresas ICA Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire 02/26 19:31 ET
- ICA invitation to fourth quarter 2013 Results Conference Call noodls 02/13 16:16 ET
- ICA awarded Ps. 1,139 million contract to build the General Canal Tunnel noodls 02/13 09:26 ET
- 6:40 pm Empresas ICA and CGL announce formation of joint venture for managing and developing additional social infrastructure facilities in Mexico 01/22 22:44 ET
- ICA and CGL, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hunt Companies, form partnership for US$1,060 million in social infrastructure projects in Mexico noodls 01/22 20:33 ET
- ICA and CGL, a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Hunt Companies, Form Partnership for US$1,060 Million in Social Infrastructure Projects in Mexico GlobeNewswire 01/22 18:30 ET
- Primoris Wins Contract of $201M - Analyst Blog Zacks 01/15 09:10 ET
- ICA Receives Additional Payment of US$ 147 Million for the La Yesca Hydroelectric Project GlobeNewswire 12/23 10:22 ET
- Citi Upgrades Empresas ICA SA (ICA) to Buy Street Insider 12/20 07:56 ET
ICA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empresas ICA is down 41.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, Hopewell Highway down 10.42%, and Chicago Brdge & Iron up 55.67%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICA
Pro Report PDF for ICA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICA
Did Empresas ICA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Headquarters Country: Mexico
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Mexico
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the civil and industrial construction, and engineering activities in Mexico, Spain, the United States, and other Latin American countries. It operates its business through construction, housing and infrastructure sectors. Construction composed of civil and industrial project development. Housing involves real estate development and investment while Infrastructure engages in the public facilities development. Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. serves public and private sector clients. The company was founded in July 4, 1947 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.