IBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.288|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.824B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
CNW Group07/07 09:30
Dow Jones06/30 08:05
|07/01/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.7678, Declared Date: May 05 2014, Pay Date: Jul 02 2014|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.73.|
|04/25/2014||Misc||ICICI Bank Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|01/29/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd to Announce Q3 Results.|
|01/29/2014||Misc||ICICI Bank Ltd to Announce Q3 Conference Call|
|10/25/2013||Earnings||ICICI Q2 2014 Earnings Results.|
|07/31/2013||Earnings||ICICI Bank First Quarter2014.|
|07/31/2013||Misc||ICICI Bank First Quarter Conference Call|
IBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ICICI Bank is up 44.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, HDFC Bank up 35.26%, and Siam Commercial Bank down 10.08%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IBN
PDF Report for IBN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IBN
Did ICICI Bank make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Asia
- Company Website: http://www.icicibank.com
- IR Website: http://www.icicibank.com/aboutus/invest-relations.html
- HQ Country: India
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: India
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
ICICI Bank Ltd is a banking company engaged in providing banking and financial services including retail banking, corporate banking and treasury operations.
IBN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IBN","name")
- Description: =YCI("IBN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IBN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IBN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IBN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.