IBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.378|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.827B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street Dec 10
- ICICI Bank Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for IBN Dec 6
- EM Morning Roundup: China Bans Its Banks From Bitcoin, India Rallies On Political Change Barrons.com Dec 5
- ICICI Academy for Skills launches centre in Pune noodls Nov 28
- ICICI Academy for Skills launches centre in Bangalore noodls Nov 27
- ICICI Academy for Skills launches centre in Chennai noodls Nov 26
- ICICI Bank Privilege Moments recognized by the Limca Book of Records noodls Nov 26
- ICICI Bank inaugurates first branch in Rupnarayanpur, Burdwan noodls Nov 26
- ICICI Bank blazes trail that few are expected to follow Reuters - UK Focus Nov 22
- EM Morning Roundup: EM Cautious Ahead of FOMC Minutes, China A-Shares' Discount At 3Y High Nov 20
IBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ICICI Bank is down 9.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, HDFC Bank down 13.72%, and Credit Suisse Group up 24.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IBN
Pro Report PDF for IBN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IBN
Did ICICI Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ICICI Bank is India's second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,552 branches and 7,440 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. ICICI Bank's equity shares are listed in India on Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited and its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). ICICI Bank Limited was founded in 1955 and is based in Mumbai, India.