IBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6817|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.988B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/24 08:27
|01/30/2015||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|10/30/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd Q1 2015 Earnings Results|
|07/01/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1536, Declared Date: May 05 2014, Pay Date: Jul 02 2014|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Result|
|04/25/2014||Misc||ICICI Bank Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
IBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ICICI Bank is up 53.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.83%, HDFC Bank up 80.09%, and KB Financial Group down 10.03%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IBN
PDF Report for IBN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IBN
Did ICICI Bank make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Asia
- Company Website: http://www.icicibank.com
- IR Website: http://www.icicibank.com/aboutus/invest-relations.html
- HQ Country: India
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: India
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
ICICI Bank Ltd is a banking company engaged in providing banking and financial services including retail banking, corporate banking and treasury operations.
IBN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IBN","name")
- Description: =YCI("IBN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IBN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IBN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IBN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.