IBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6631|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.929B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/30 14:41
Dow Jones01/30 10:00
Dow Jones01/28 08:04
Dow Jones01/27 07:20
|10/30/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd Q1 2015 Earnings Results|
|07/01/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1536, Declared Date: May 05 2014, Pay Date: Jul 02 2014|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||ICICI Bank Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Result|
|04/25/2014||Misc||ICICI Bank Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
IBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ICICI Bank is up 87.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, HDFC Bank up 82.33%, and PT Bank Central Asia up 23.62%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IBN
PDF Report for IBN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IBN
Did ICICI Bank make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Asia
- Company Website: http://www.icicibank.com
- IR Website: http://www.icicibank.com/aboutus/invest-relations.html
- HQ Country: India
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: India
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
ICICI Bank Ltd is a banking company engaged in providing banking and financial services including retail banking, corporate banking and treasury operations.
IBN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IBN","name")
- Description: =YCI("IBN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IBN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IBN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IBN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.