IBM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||14.42|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.13B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Investor Beat: Dec. 6, 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Will IBM Bounce Back in 2014? Fool Dec 6
- How to Invest in a Murky Economy Fool Dec 6
- Supreme Court to Weigh Whether Software is Patentable The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Made in IBM Labs: Helping Clients Securely and Reliably Migrate Cloud Data noodls Dec 6
- Accenture Closes Procurian Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- IBM, Dexia and Several Major Financial Institutions across Europe agree to a 1.3 Billion US Dollar Sourcing Deal for IBM to Build and Manage their IT noodls Dec 6
- IBM Tries to End 2013 with a Cloudy Bang The Street Dec 6
- [$$] IBM takes controlling stake in Dexia IT unit The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
IBM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IBM is down 4.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Salesforce.com up 36.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IBM
Pro Report PDF for IBM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IBM
Did IBM make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Business Machines Corporation or IBM is a multinational technology and consulting corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and it offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. The company's product line includes servers and systems, software, disk systems, hard drives/micro drives, network attached storage, semiconductors, printing paper and toner, blade center workstation and accessories. It also offers a wide portfolio of IT services including consulting, application services, outsourcing, training, small and medium business services, and related services. As of September 2011, IBM is the second-largest publicly traded technology company in the world by market capitalization. The company was formerly known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording Co. and changed its name to International Business Machines Corporation in 1924. IBM was founded in 1910.