IBIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1243|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.198M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-213.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IBIO, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- IBIO, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- iBio Appoints Senior Management for New Business Unit, iBio Brazil Marketwired Nov 5
- IBIO RESOLVES NYSE MKT LISTING STANDARDS DEFICIENCY noodls Oct 28
- IBIO, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 24
- iBio, Inc. Announces Temporary Reduction in Exercise Price of Certain Warrants PR Newswire Oct 15
- iBio, Inc. Receives Notice that NYSE MKT Grants Extension to Regain Compliance with Continued Listing Standards and Corrects Misleading Third-Party Statements PR Newswire Oct 14
- Sell iBio As Dilution Risk Is Running High And Insiders Are Selling Aggressively Oct 11
- iBio Reports on Filing of Annual Report and Subsequent Event Amendment of Collaboration with Fraunhofer PR Newswire Oct 7
- IBIO, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 30
IBIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iBio is down 47.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Enzon Pharmaceuticals up 35.74%, and Chemocentryx down 56.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IBIO
Pro Strategies Featuring IBIO
Did iBio make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
iBio, Inc., is a biotechnology company, engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch™ and iBioModulator™, and developing select product candidates derived from these platforms.