IBIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0574|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.667M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-557.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/23 17:21
|12/17/2013||Misc||AGM Event for iBio Inc|
IBIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iBio is up 365.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, RXi Pharmaceuticals down 41.92%, and Alcobra down 73.21%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IBIO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IBIO
Did iBio make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ibioinc.com
- IR Website: http://ibioinc.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Delaware
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company, engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch™ for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator™ for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
IBIO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IBIO","name")
- Description: =YCI("IBIO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IBIO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IBIO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IBIO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.