IBCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.887|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||84.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Independent Bank and Creative Technologies Academy announce opening of student bank in Cedar Springs noodls Nov 27
- Is This the Top for Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP)? Nov 25
- Is This the Top for Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Independent Bank Corp. Announces Completion of Mayflower Bancorp, Inc. Acquisition and Results of Stock/Cash Elections noodls Nov 15
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP /MI/ Financials Nov 15
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP /MI/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Independent Bank Corp. and Mayflower Bancorp, Inc. Report Receipt of Regulatory Approvals, Election Deadline, and Anticipated Closing Date noodls Nov 5
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP /MI/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 5
- Independent Bank’s Sebewaing office hosts grand re-opening week noodls Nov 4
- Independent Bank Corporation Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 30
IBCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Independent Bank is up 219.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.38%, Mayflower Bancorp up 79.52%, and Independent Bank up 31.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IBCP
Pro Strategies Featuring IBCP
Did Independent Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Independent Bank Corp (Ionia, MI) is a bank holding company. It covers all phases of banking, including checking and savings accounts, commercial lending, direct and indirect consumer financing, mortgage lending and safe deposit box services.