IART Key Stats
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp Stock Sees Short Interest Make 33.3% Move Jun 13
- Sell The Bounce In Integra LifeSciences Jun 10
- BIOLASE Adds Two New Independent Directors to Its Board Marketwired Jun 10
- Wells Fargo Starts Integra LifeSciences (IART) at Market Perform Street Insider Jun 4
- Why Integra LifeSciences Holdings May Be About to Take Off Jun 3
- Bear Of The Day: Integra LifeSciences Jun 3
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Salix Pharmaceuticals, Integra LifeSc... Jun 3
- Bear of the Day: Integra LifeSciences (IART) - Bear of the Day Zacks Jun 3
- Bear of the Day: Integra LifeSciences (IART) Jun 3
- Integra LifeSciences to Participate in Investor Conferences in June GlobeNewswire May 29
IART Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Integra LifeSciences is up 9.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Zimmer up 27.41%, and Abiomed down 1.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IART
Pro Report PDF for IART
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IART Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IART
Did Integra LifeSciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. is an integrated medical device company. It develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery in the United States and internationally. The company sells products in three market categories: Orthopedics, Neurosurgery and Instruments. It sells its products directly through various sales forces and distribution channels worldwide. The company was founded by Richard E. Caruso in 1989 and is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey.