IART Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5962|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Integra LifeSciences (IART) Receives FDA Form 483 for Añasco Facility Street Insider Dec 3
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Short Interest Drops 27.8% For IART The Street Nov 27
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy IART At A 25% Discount Nov 22
- Integra LifeSciences to Participate in the Piper Jaffray Healthcare and Oppenheimer Healthcare Conferences in December noodls Nov 18
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements a Nov 13
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Integra LifeSciences (IART) to Equalweight Street Insider Nov 11
- Covidien Q4 Meets Estimates, But Gross Margins Miss Nov 8
- Pre-Market Activity Shows Heavy Volume And Movement For Integra LifeSciences Holdings (IART) Nov 7
- Integra LifeSciences Prices Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 6
IART Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Integra LifeSciences is up 15.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Align Technology up 100.4%, and Cyberonics up 24.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IART
Pro Report PDF for IART
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IART Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IART
Did Integra LifeSciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. is an integrated medical device company. It develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery in the United States and internationally. The company sells products in three market categories: Orthopedics, Neurosurgery and Instruments. It sells its products directly through various sales forces and distribution channels worldwide. The company was founded by Richard E. Caruso in 1989 and is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey.