IACI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.843|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||162.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||249.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ValueClick (VCLK) Deals to Sell Investopedia and Others Properties to IAC (IACI) a Good Deal for Both - Needham & Company Street Insider 7:56 AM
- ValueClick, Inc. (VCLK) Agrees to Sell O&O Websites to IAC (IACI) Street Insider Dec 9
- Demand Media: Down But Not Out Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Urbanspoon Reveals The Ten Things Restaurants Aren't Telling You PR Newswire Dec 5
- New tech leadership emerges as giants' growth slows USA TODAY Dec 3
- SNAP Interactive Announces Strategic Partnership with Match.com PR Newswire Dec 3
- Ask.com Releases Top Viral Video, Meme Searches in 2013 PR Newswire Dec 3
- Don Juan Forgotten as Spain Seeks Dating Help From Badoo Bloomberg Dec 2
- Match.com being sued for allegedly approving fake profiles, Business Insider say Dec 2
- Romance website Match.com sued for $1.5 billion over 'unauthorized' photos Reuters Nov 25
IACI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IAC/InterActive is up 33.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, Opentable up 79.16%, and Angie's List up 21.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IACI
Pro Report PDF for IACI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IACI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IACI
Did IAC/InterActive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InterActiveCorp or IAC is a leading American internet company with more than 50 fast-growing, highly-related brands serving loyal consumer audiences. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's network of sites has over 1.4 billion total monthly visits. With more than 275.5 million unique visitors across more than 30 countries, IAC's network of sites would rank as the 5th largest in the world. The Chairman and Senior Executive is Barry Diller, who was previously head of Paramount Pictures, Fox Broadcasting and USA Broadcasting. The company was formerly known as InterActiveCorp and changed its name to IAC/InterActiveCorp in July 2004. IAC/InterActiveCorp was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in New York, New York.