IACI Key Stats
- IAC Looks Like Travel Site Laggard Ready To Lead May 20
- Internet Giants Continue Outperforming Smaller Competitors: Brian Pitz, Managing... May 20
- Roundtable Top Picks for the Week of May 20th - Roundtable Review Zacks May 20
- A Road Map Of Internet Revenue May 17
- Ticketmaster settles rewards lawsuit for $23M AP May 16
- Vote Now -- Best Of Citysearch Spas & Beauty Polls Open PR Newswire May 16
- Einhorn Takes Nearly 5% Stake in Oil States International May 15
- Whale Watch: Hedge Funds Slash Apple Stakes in Q1 May 15
- Spark Networks: A Strong Investment in Online Dating Fool May 15
- IAC/INTERACTIVECORP Financials May 15
IACI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IAC/InterActiveCorp is up 18.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, TripAdvisor up 53.27%, and Facebook down 32.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IACI
Pro Report PDF for IACI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IACI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IACI
Did IAC/InterActiveCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
InterActiveCorp or IAC is a leading American internet company with more than 50 fast-growing, highly-related brands serving loyal consumer audiences. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's network of sites has over 1.4 billion total monthly visits. With more than 275.5 million unique visitors across more than 30 countries, IAC's network of sites would rank as the 5th largest in the world. The Chairman and Senior Executive is Barry Diller, who was previously head of Paramount Pictures, Fox Broadcasting and USA Broadcasting. The company was formerly known as InterActiveCorp and changed its name to IAC/InterActiveCorp in July 2004. IAC/InterActiveCorp was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in New York, New York.