HZNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||302.1%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-70.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HORIZON PHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- 4:06 pm Horizon Pharma reports grant of inducement stock options to purchase 80.25k shares of common stock to 14 new employees Dec 5
- Horizon Pharma Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) Marketwired Dec 5
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) In A Perilous Reversal The Street Dec 2
- Horizon Pharma to Present at the Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 26
- HORIZON PHARMA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Dis Nov 25
- This Week in Biotech Fool Nov 23
- 3 Humongous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Nov 23
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Notified by Par Pharma of RAYOS ANDA Withdrawal Street Insider Nov 22
HZNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Horizon Pharma is up 189.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, POZEN up 65.53%, and AstraZeneca up 23.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HZNP
Pro Strategies Featuring HZNP
Did Horizon Pharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Horizon Pharma Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It has developed and is commercializing DUEXIS and RAYOS/LODOTRA, both of which target unmet therapeutic needs in arthritis, pain and inflammatory diseases.