HYGS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.202|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.828M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/19: (GXP) (QGEN) (HYGS) Upgraded; (WAG) (ALTR) (ZION) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 19
- Ascendiant Capital Upgrades Hydrogenics (HYGS) to Strong Buy Street Insider Nov 19
- Hydrogenics Announces December Investor Events GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Hydrogenics Wins Technology Green 15(TM) Award at the 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 50(TM) Awards GlobeNewswire Nov 13
- Hydrogenics Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Hydrogenics Corp (HYGS) Posts Q3 Loss of 5c/Share Street Insider Nov 7
- Hydrogenics Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- Hydrogenics to Host Third Quarter Conference Call on November 7, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Hydrogenics Corporation: A Review After Management Meeting Oct 9
- Hydrogenics to Present at the Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on September 26, 2013 GlobeNewswire Sep 12
HYGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hydrogenics is up 120.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Broadwind Energy up 182.5%, and Active Power down 17.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HYGS
Pro Strategies Featuring HYGS
Did Hydrogenics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hydrogenics Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops and manufactures hydrogen generation products based on water electrolysis technology and fuel cell products based on proton exchange membrane technology.