HYGS Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Valero Poised At Neutral May 17
- Valero Poised At Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- SM Energy Prices Notes Worth $500M May 16
- SM Energy Prices Notes Worth $500M - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 16
- Hydrogenics Corporation CEO Discuses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Hydrogenics Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 8
- Hydrogenics Announces Closing of Underwritten Public Offering and Full Exercise ... May 3
- James McIlree: These Companies Could Transform Power Production May 3
HYGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hydrogenics Corporation is up 49.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.18%, Active Power up 16.16%, and Broadwind Energy up 41.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HYGS
Pro Report PDF for HYGS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HYGS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HYGS
Did Hydrogenics Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?