HY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.960|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||116.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HYSTER-YALE MATERIALS HANDLING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 27
- NACCO Industries: After Spin-Off This Underfollowed Conglomerate Trades At A Sizeable Discount Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: La-Z-Boy, Lorillard and Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Forbes Nov 22
- Key Technology Beats on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. Announces Executive Appointments noodls Nov 14
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Nov 13
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. To Participate In Midwest Investment Conference noodls Nov 12
- HYSTER-YALE MATERIALS HANDLING, INC. Financials Nov 5
- Hyster-Yale Misses on Earnings, Shares Fall Nov 5
HY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hyster-Yale Materials is up 107.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Columbus McKinnon up 80.35%, and Oshkosh up 79.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HY
Pro Report PDF for HY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HY
Did Hyster-Yale Materials make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc is a designer, engineer, manufacturer, seller and servicer of a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names.