HXM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-98.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-18.95|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.061B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4021%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3414%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2019 US Senior Notes Expiration of Grace Period noodls Nov 5
- 2019 US Senior Notes Coupon Payment noodls Nov 3
- HOMEX FORMALIZES THE FIRST BRIDGE LOAN UNDER THE SHF GUARANTEE PROGRAM FOR HOMEBUILDING CONSTRUCTION. noodls Nov 1
- Not Much Hope Left For Homex Oct 3
- First Week Of HXM November 16th Options Trading Sep 25
- Tuesday Sector Laggards: General Contractors & Builders, Real Estate Stocks Aug 13
- Wednesday Sector Laggards: Trucking, General Contractors & Builders Aug 7
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Homex Rallies On; Tyson Sees China Opportunity Aug 5
- Friday Sector Leaders: Auto Parts, General Contractors & Builders Aug 2
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Brazil's Industrial Production Surprise; Renren's 20% Gain Aug 1
HXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Desarrolladora Homex is down 89.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Beazer Homes USA up 43.38%, and Corporacion Geo down 98.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HXM
Pro Strategies Featuring HXM
Did Desarrolladora Homex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Desarrolladora Homex S.A.B. de C.V. (Homex) is a leading Mexican construction and real estate company, engaged in the development, construction and sale of affordable entry-level and middle-income housing in Mexico and Brazil. It is also engaged in land acquisition, obtaining permits and licenses, designing, constructing, marketing and selling homes, obtaining individual financing for its customers and developing communities to satisfy housing needs in Mexico. It was founded by Eustaquio Tomas de Nicolás Gutiérrez and José Ignacio de Nicolás Gutiérrez in 1989 and is headquartered in Culiacán, Mexico.