HXM Key Stats
- Homex Drops 8% as Company's Bonds Plummet May 23
- Desarrolladora Homex Enters Oversold Territory (HXM) May 22
- Family behind Mexico's Homex shrinks stake to meet margin calls May 7
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Credit Suisse Sues Homex; Brazil's Trade Defic... May 2
- Tuesday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, General Contractors & Builders Apr 30
- Desarrolladora Homex Whiffs on Revenues Fool Apr 29
- Desarrolladora Homex, SAB de CV Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings ... Apr 26
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/26: (NBG) (LOGM) (NR) Higher; (DYAX) (HXM) (DLA) Lo... Apr 26
- UPDATE 1-Mexican homebuilder Homex posts sharply lower Q1 profit Apr 25
- Homex Reports 1Q13 Earnings Results Apr 25
HXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Homex Development is down 69.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cavco Industries up 9.08%, and Gafisa up 43.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HXM
Pro Report PDF for HXM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HXM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HXM
Did Homex Development make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Desarrolladora Homex S.A.B. de C.V. (Homex) is a leading Mexican construction and real estate company, engaged in the development, construction and sale of affordable entry-level and middle-income housing in Mexico and Brazil. It is also engaged in land acquisition, obtaining permits and licenses, designing, constructing, marketing and selling homes, obtaining individual financing for its customers and developing communities to satisfy housing needs in Mexico. It was founded by Eustaquio Tomas de Nicolás Gutiérrez and José Ignacio de Nicolás Gutiérrez in 1989 and is headquartered in Culiacán, Mexico.