HXM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-98.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-18.95|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.061B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4021%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3414%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Belated Notice noodls 03/03 16:30 ET
- External Auditor Change noodls 03/03 16:30 ET
- 3 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street 02/05 04:08 ET
- 2019 US Senior Notes Expiration of Grace Period noodls 11/05 12:13 ET
- 2019 US Senior Notes Coupon Payment noodls 11/03 20:44 ET
- HOMEX FORMALIZES THE FIRST BRIDGE LOAN UNDER THE SHF GUARANTEE PROGRAM FOR HOMEBUILDING CONSTRUCTION. noodls 11/01 20:36 ET
- Citigroup Ups Reserves on Mexican Homebuilder Woes Yahoo 10/15 09:49 ET
- Not Much Hope Left For Homex 10/03 09:45 ET
- First Week Of HXM November 16th Options Trading 09/25 07:57 ET
- Tuesday Sector Laggards: General Contractors & Builders, Real Estate Stocks 08/13 10:56 ET
HXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Desarrolladora Homex is down 89.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Urbi Desarrollos Urbanos down 93.10%, and Corporacion Geo down 97.50%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HXM
Pro Strategies Featuring HXM
Did Desarrolladora Homex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Residential Construction
- Headquarters Country: Mexico
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Mexico
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Desarrolladora Homex S.A.B. de C.V. (Homex) is a leading Mexican construction and real estate company, engaged in the development, construction and sale of affordable entry-level and middle-income housing in Mexico and Brazil. It is also engaged in land acquisition, obtaining permits and licenses, designing, constructing, marketing and selling homes, obtaining individual financing for its customers and developing communities to satisfy housing needs in Mexico. It was founded by Eustaquio Tomas de Nicolás Gutiérrez and José Ignacio de Nicolás Gutiérrez in 1989 and is headquartered in Culiacán, Mexico.