HXL Key Stats
- Good to Buy Kratos Defense & Security May 17
- Good to Buy Kratos Defense & Security - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Alliant to Buy Caliber Company May 14
- Alliant to Buy Caliber Company - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Precision Castparts Flies To New High On Q4 Earnings May 9
- Hexcel Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Goodyear Tire & Rubber May 8
- Rockwell Collins Stays Neutral May 7
- Rockwell Collins Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- HEXCEL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, ... May 3
- Here's Why Hexcel's Latest Report Might Worry You Fool Apr 30
HXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hexcel Corporation is up 36.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.19%, Alliant Techsystems up 50.97%, and Esterline Technologies up 21.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HXL
Pro Report PDF for HXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HXL
Did Hexcel Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hexcel Corporation (Hexcel) is engaged in the development and manufacturing of advanced structural materials. The company operates in two reportable business segments namely: Composites Materials and Engineered Products serving commercial aerospace, space and defense, and industrial markets. Its product offerings include honeycombs, prepregs and other fiber-reinforced matrix systems, woven and specialty reinforcements, carbon fibers and aircraft structures. Hexcel materials are used in a wide variety of products including renewable energy products such as wind turbine blades, etc. Its operations are concentrated in United States, Europe, China and Australia. Hexcel Corporation was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.