HXL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.752|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||177.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ATK Aids SES-8 Satellite Launch - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Nick L. Stanage Named Chairman of Hexcel’s Board of Directors noodls Dec 4
- InPlay: Hexcel: Nick L. Stanage named Chairman of Board of Directors Dec 4
- AAR Wins Airlift Services Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- TransDigm to Buy Airborne Systems - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Rockwell Collins Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Carbon Fiber: The Good News Keeps Coming Nov 22
- FLIR Wins $25M Deal from Middle East - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- ATK Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
HXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hexcel is up 64.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Alliant Techsystems up 96.18%, and Boeing up 82.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HXL
Pro Report PDF for HXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HXL
Did Hexcel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hexcel Corporation (Hexcel) is engaged in the development and manufacturing of advanced structural materials. The company operates in two reportable business segments namely: Composites Materials and Engineered Products serving commercial aerospace, space and defense, and industrial markets. Its product offerings include honeycombs, prepregs and other fiber-reinforced matrix systems, woven and specialty reinforcements, carbon fibers and aircraft structures. Hexcel materials are used in a wide variety of products including renewable energy products such as wind turbine blades, etc. Its operations are concentrated in United States, Europe, China and Australia. Hexcel Corporation was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.