HWG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.173M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HALLWOOD GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events Nov 15
- HALLWOOD GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Hallwood Group Reports Results For The Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 14
- HALLWOOD GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events Aug 15
- HALLWOOD GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- Hallwood Group Reports Results For The Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2013 PR Newswire Aug 14
- HALLWOOD GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Jul 12
- HALLWOOD GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Notice of Delisting or Failure Jul 9
- Hallwood Group Regains NYSE Listing Compliance PR Newswire Jul 8
- Hallwood Group Provides Update Regarding Its Liquidity Situation PR Newswire Jul 5
HWG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hallwood Group is up 7.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Albany International up 74.68%, and Culp up 43.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HWG
Pro Strategies Featuring HWG
Did Hallwood Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hallwood Group Inc. through its subsidiaries operates in textile products industry. The Company develops and produces fabrics and related products through finishing, treating and coating processes.