HWCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5151|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.123M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Houston Wire & Cable: The Cash-Free Life Of A Cable Distributor Nov 20
- Houston Wire & Cable Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Operator [Operator Instructions Nov 12
- Houston Wire & Cable Company Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 12
- Houston Wire & Cable Company Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 12
- HOUSTON WIRE & CABLE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Houston Wire & Cable Company Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 12
- Trading Radar for 11/12: DISH Network (DISH), Potbelly (PBPB), Dick's (DKS), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Report Street Insider Nov 11
- Houston Wire & Cable Company Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call noodls Nov 4
- Houston Wire & Cable Company to Present at the Robert W. Baird 2013 Industrial Conference Marketwired Oct 25
HWCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Houston Wire & Cable is up 22.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, W.W. Grainger up 35.93%, and Anixter International up 49.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HWCC
Pro Strategies Featuring HWCC
Did Houston Wire & Cable make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Houston Wire & Cable Company manufactures specialty wires and cable and related services to the U.S. electrical distribution market.