HW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0824|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.137M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HEADWATERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Headwaters Announces Pricing of Senior Notes (PDF) noodls Dec 5
- 4:53 pm Headwaters announces pricing of $150 mln of $7.25% senior notes Dec 5
- Headwaters Incorporated Announces Pricing of 7¼% Senior Notes Business Wire Dec 5
- Headwaters' Twin Acquisitions Dec 5
- Headwaters Incorporated -- Moody's affirms Headwater's B3 CFR; assigns Caa2 to proposed senior unsecured notes; rating outlook stable Dec 5
- Headwaters' Twin Acquisitions - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- HEADWATERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Headwaters Incorporated Agrees to Acquire Equity Interests in the Entegra Roof Tile and Tag & Stick Businesses Business Wire Dec 4
- HEADWATERS INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 19
HW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Headwaters is up 30.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, James Hardie Industries up 19.38%, and Masco up 39.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HW
Pro Report PDF for HW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HW
Did Headwaters make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Headwaters, Inc. is a building products company providing products and services in the light and heavy building materials sectors.