HVT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.448|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||192.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Kirkland's Inc. (KIRK) Has a Bright Short-Term Future? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Why Kirkland's Inc. (KIRK) Has a Bright Short-Term Future? Dec 11
- HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 10
- HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Havertys Reports on 2013 Fourth Quarter Business and Announces 2014 Store Openings Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 2
- Invest Like A Young Buffett Nov 27
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Haverty Furniture, Salem Communications and Andersons Nov 27
- Williams-Sonoma Up on Q3 Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Invest Like a Young Buffett - Investment Ideas Zacks Nov 26
- Companies Set to Pass On Health Costs MarketWatch Nov 25
HVT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Haverty Furniture is up 68.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Kirkland's up 166.5%, and Fortune Brands Home up 48.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HVT
Pro Report PDF for HVT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HVT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HVT
Did Haverty Furniture make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. is a retailer of residential furniture and accessories. It provides its customers with a selection of products and styles mainly in the middle to upper-middle price ranges.