HVT Key Stats
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes May 21
- Bull Of The Day: Haverty May 20
- Haverty Furniture Still Full Of Potential After Big Run May 20
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Haverty Furniture, Silver Wheaton, Du... May 20
- Bull of the Day: Havertys (HVT) - Bull of the Day Zacks May 20
- Bull of the Day: Havertys (HVT) May 20
- Havertys Announces 2nd Quarter Cash Dividend Thomson Reuters ONE May 14
- HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a V... May 14
- Williams-Sonoma Hits 52-Week High May 13
HVT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Haverty Furniture Companies is up 101.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Haverty Furniture Companies up 107.0%, and Home Depot up 70.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HVT
Pro Report PDF for HVT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HVT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HVT
Did Haverty Furniture Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. is a retail furniture company founded in 1885. Beginning with a single store in downtown Atlanta, Haverty's has grown to become one of the top furniture retailers in the south and central United States. Favoring quality merchandise, friendly customer service and quick delivery of goods, this company was named one of the ten most trustworthy retailers in 2010.