HUSA Key Stats
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- Houston American Energy Announces Recompletion and Initial Test Results From the... May 10
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 10
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Apr 26
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 1
- Houston American Energy Announces Termination of Interest in CPO 4 Concession an... Mar 28
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Mar 28
- Why I Strive To Be An Average Investor Feb 28
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY ANNOUNCES PLUGGING AND ABANDONMENT OF ZORRO GRIS #1 WELL noodls Dec 11
- HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 11
HUSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Houston American Energy Corporation is down 78.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Advantage Oil & Gas up 55.28%, and Gastar Exploration up 49.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HUSA
Pro Report PDF for HUSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HUSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HUSA
Did Houston American Energy Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Houston American Energy Corp. is an independent energy company that engages in the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas resources. It primarily focuses on properties located in the Gulf Coast area of the United States and Colombia in South America. The company was incorporated in April 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.