HUSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.041|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.305M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-900.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/17 17:00
PR Newswire03/07 18:00
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Houston American Energy Corp|
HUSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Houston American Energy is down 36.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Delek Logistics Partners up 10.53%, and Xsilent Solutions down 76.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HUSA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HUSA
Did Houston American Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.houstonamericanenergy.com
- IR Website: http://www.houstonamericanenergy.com/investor-relations.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Houston American Energy Corp is an oil & gas company. It is engaged in development, exploration, exploitation, acquisition, and production of natural gas and crude oil properties in the U.S. Gulf Coast region and in South America.
HUSA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HUSA","name")
- Description: =YCI("HUSA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HUSA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HUSA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HUSA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.