HURC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.582|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-78.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hurco Cos, Inc. (HURC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield Street Insider 8:01 AM
- Hurco Companies Enters Oversold Territory (HURC) Oct 7
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Hurco (HURC) Sep 24
- HURCO COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Sep 13
- Hurco Cos (HURC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Sep 13
- Hurco Companies, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Sep 13
- Should Investors Go With The Flow? Sep 10
- Hurco Disappoints Amidst A Murky Machine Tools Market Sep 6
- HURCO COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Sep 6
- Hurco Cos, Inc. (HURC) Posts Q3 EPS of 13c Street Insider Sep 6
HURC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hurco Companies is up 6.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.07%, Rofin-Sinar Technologies up 21.49%, and Analogic up 24.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HURC
Pro Strategies Featuring HURC
Did Hurco Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hurco Companies, Inc. is an industrial technology company that designs, manufactures and sells computerized machine tools, consisting mainly of vertical machining centers (mills) and turning centers (lathes), to companies in the metal working industry.