HUBG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.927|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||71.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 5
- Hub Group Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for HUBG Nov 26
- Is Hub Group Inc. (HUBG) Ready to Breakout? Nov 22
- Is Hub Group Inc. (HUBG) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- Mode Transportation Honored With DuPont Outstanding Service Award PR Newswire Nov 13
- HUB GROUP INC Financials Nov 6
- HUB GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Hub Group Receives The US EPA 2013 SmartWay Excellence Award PR Newswire Oct 24
- HUB GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 18
- Hub Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 17
HUBG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hub Group is up 15.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, Echo Global Logistics up 15.15%, and CH Robinson Worldwide down 5.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HUBG
Pro Report PDF for HUBG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HUBG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HUBG
Did Hub Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hub Group, Inc., an asset-light freight transportation management company, provides intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services in North America. The company operates business through two segments Hub and Mode. The company also offers various transportation management services and technology solutions, including shipment optimization, load consolidation, mode selection, carrier management, load planning and execution, and Web-based shipment visibility under the name of Unyson Logistics. It primarily serves customers in consumer products, retail, and durable goods industries. Hub Group, Inc. was founded by Phillip C. Yeager in 1971 and is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois.