HTWR Key Stats
- DexCom Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- DexCom Stays at Neutral May 23
- Wright Medical Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Wright Medical Stays Neutral May 22
- HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vot... May 22
- This Week's Aggressive Growth Stocks (HTWR)(TRN) - Zacks Rank Buys Zacks May 22
- HeartWare Beating Away, Pulse Still Strong May 21
- Volcano Product Launch at EuroPCR - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- THOR Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Volcano Product Launch at EuroPCR May 21
HTWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heartware International is up 18.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Thoratec Corporation up 0.93%, and Accuray down 14.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTWR
Pro Report PDF for HTWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTWR
Did Heartware International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
HeartWare International, Inc. is a medical device company developing a family of implantable Left Ventricular Assist Devices ("LVADs") for the treatment of advanced heart failure. The HeartWare Ventricular Assist System which includes a left ventricular assist device or blood pump, patient accessories and surgical tools that is designed to provide circulatory support for patients in the advanced stage of heart failure. Its core System is a proprietary continuous flow blood pump, the HVAD Pump, which is a full-output device capable of pumping up to 10 liters of blood per minute. The HeartWare System is designed to be implanted adjacent to the heart, avoiding the abdominal surgery generally required to implant similar devices. HeartWare International, Inc. sells and markets its products through clinical studies in the United States, as well as directly to cardiac centers and hospitals internationally. The company was founded on July 29, 2008 and is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts.