HTWR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||139.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.810|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-58.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) on Watch Following Heartware's (HTWR) $320M Deal for Circulite Street Insider Dec 2
- Heartware (HTWR) Acquries CircuLite for $30M Plus Contingent Success Payments Street Insider Dec 2
- Thoratec (THOR), Heartware (HTWR) Stocks in Focus Following NEJM Study Street Insider Nov 29
- CRT Capital Starts Heartware (HTWR) at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- Heartware International's CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- HeartWare Shares Rise on Narrower Loss Nov 12
- HeartWare Shares Rise on Narrower Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Abiomed: An Excellent Opportunity For Growth Seeking Investors Nov 11
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Biotech Stocks, Nov. 1 to Nov. 8 Nov 9
- Heartware Shares Spike On Impressive Heart Pump Sales Nov 8
HTWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Heartware International is up 18.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Thoratec up 4.18%, and Cryolife up 80.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTWR
Pro Report PDF for HTWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTWR
Did Heartware International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HeartWare International, Inc. is a medical device company developing a family of implantable Left Ventricular Assist Devices ("LVADs") for the treatment of advanced heart failure. The HeartWare Ventricular Assist System which includes a left ventricular assist device or blood pump, patient accessories and surgical tools that is designed to provide circulatory support for patients in the advanced stage of heart failure. Its core System is a proprietary continuous flow blood pump, the HVAD Pump, which is a full-output device capable of pumping up to 10 liters of blood per minute. The HeartWare System is designed to be implanted adjacent to the heart, avoiding the abdominal surgery generally required to implant similar devices. HeartWare International, Inc. sells and markets its products through clinical studies in the United States, as well as directly to cardiac centers and hospitals internationally. The company was founded on July 29, 2008 and is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts.