HTSI Key Stats
- Walmart Installs Solar Arrays in Mass. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Walmart Installs Solar Arrays in Mass. May 20
- Harris Teeter Supermarkets (HTSI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 16
- Kohl's 1Q Earnings Beat, Outlook Up May 16
- Walmart Earnings & Revs Miss Estimate May 16
- Kohl's 1Q Earnings Beat, Outlook Up - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- HARRIS TEETER SUPERMARKETS, INC. Financials May 15
- Earnings Preview: Kohl's May 15
- Walmart Earnings Preview: Will it Miss? May 15
HTSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harris Teeter Supermarkets is up 26.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Kroger up 63.15%, and Fresh Market down 3.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HTSI
Pro Report PDF for HTSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTSI
Did Harris Teeter Supermarkets make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Harris Teeter is a chain of supermarkets based in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside Charlotte. As of April 2013, the chain operates 212 stores in eight Southern states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia. Harris Teeter is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Charlotte-based Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. . Supermarket News ranked Harris Teeter No. 34 in the 2012 "Top 75 Retailers & Wholesalers" based on 2011 fiscal year sales of $4.3 billion. Based on 2005 revenue, Harris Teeter is the ninety-third largest retailer in the United States.