HTS Key Stats
- The Fed's Asset Purchases Continue to Hurt mREITs May 23
- How Would The End Of The Fed's QE Affect Agency mREITs? May 23
- HATTERAS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 22
- The Fed's Asset Purchases Continue to Hurt mREITs Fool May 22
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MT, HTS, RY, BP, PBI May 17
- 5 Stocks Beating the Market Today Fool May 16
- 4 Stocks Dragging In The Real Estate Industry May 15
- Hatteras Financial Corp. to Present at Wells Fargo Securities Specialty Finance ... May 13
- Hatteras Financial Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing First Horizon National May 10
- The Underappreciated Risk in Mortgage REITs May 10
HTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hatteras Financial Corporation is up 0.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, ARMOUR Residential REIT down 5.11%, and American Capital Agency up 1.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HTS
Pro Report PDF for HTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTS
Did Hatteras Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hatteras Financial Corp. operates as an externally-managed mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT). It invests in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or issued by a U.S. Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae. Hatteras Financial is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. The company was founded on September 19, 2007 and is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.