HTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4156|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.47%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-17.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||13.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why stocks and bonds rallied on a better-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 6
- Why ADP’s report signals a stronger-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 5
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: CYS, MTGE, TROX, HTS, HLSS The Street Dec 5
- The Way Forward For Mortgage REITs And Interest Rates Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Recommendation: Did the FOMC minutes really tell us anything new? Market Realist Nov 27
- Must-know: Why Bonds sold off on the FOMC minutes Market Realist Nov 25
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: CYS, HLSS, MTGE, HTS Nov 25
- Takeaways from the FOMC minutes and the impact on mortgage REITs Market Realist Nov 22
- Key points from the FOMC communications discussion with the market Market Realist Nov 22
- Why did the Fed adjust its economic outlook at the October FOMC? Market Realist Nov 22
HTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hatteras Financial is down 31.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Capital Agency down 27.09%, and CYS Investments down 30.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTS
Pro Report PDF for HTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTS
Did Hatteras Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hatteras Financial Corp. operates as an externally-managed mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT). It invests in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or issued by a U.S. Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae. Hatteras Financial is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. The company was founded on September 19, 2007 and is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.