HTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.256|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||117.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/02 09:09
Seeking Alpha05/06 13:47
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Hilltop Holdings Inc|
HTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hilltop Holdings is up 19.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, PennyMac Mortgage up 7.29%, and Nationstar Mortgage down 28.29%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HTH
PDF Report for HTH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HTH
Did Hilltop Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.hilltop-holdings.com
- IR Website: http://ir.hilltop-holdings.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4383039
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Code: 522298
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Hilltop Holdings Inc., is a financial holding company. The Company operates in four business segments: banking, mortgage origination, insurance and financial advisory.
HTH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HTH","name")
- Description: =YCI("HTH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HTH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HTH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HTH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.