HTCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6136|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.334M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Significant Network Investments Should Drive Long-Term Growth At Hickory Tech Seeking Alpha Nov 30
- HICKORY TECH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 7
- HickoryTech's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- HICKORY TECH CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Hickory Tech Corp Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 5
- HICKORY TECH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financ Nov 4
- HickoryTech Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 4
- Q3 2013 Hickory Tech Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 4
- HickoryTech Signs Favorable Amended Financing Agreement for Senior Notes and Revolving Credit Agreement noodls Oct 30
- HICKORY TECH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obli Oct 30
HTCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hickory Tech Corp is up 45.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Alaska Comms Systems up 2.90%, and Alteva down 19.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTCO
Pro Strategies Featuring HTCO
Did Hickory Tech Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hickory Tech Corporation is a communication provider serving business and residential customers in the Upper Midwest. It operates in three segments: (1) Fiber and Data, (2) Equipment and (3) Telecom.