HTCH Key Stats
- 11.6% of PZI Holdings Seeing Recent Insider Buys May 22
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Seagate Announces $1B Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Interesting HTCH Put And Call For July May 20
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 16
- Hutchinson Technology: Extraordinarily Undervalued, About To Become A Lot Less S... May 15
- 2 Tech Stocks And 1 Industrial Goods Company With Recent Intensive Insider Buyin... May 10
- HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Seagate Reaches New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- Friday 5/3 Insider Buying Report: HTCH, VIVO May 3
HTCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hutchinson Technology is up 142.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Seagate Technology up 58.18%, and Western Digital Corporation up 71.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTCH
Pro Report PDF for HTCH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTCH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTCH
Did Hutchinson Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hutchinson Technology is a company that specializes in the design and manufacture of precision technologies. Hutchinson's primary products are suspension assemblies that hold magnetic read-write heads at microscopic distances above the disks in rigid disk drives.