HTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0814|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- An Interview With HTA Chairman, CEO And President Scott Peters: Portfolio Management And The Future Dec 4
- Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DLR, HMC, ATLS, HTA, AGNC The Street Dec 3
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of FRI Forbes Dec 2
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: VCI, CPWR, HTA Nov 20
- Healthcare Trust Of America Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 5.46% Yield (HTA) Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - USTR, HTA, ARW, INT And ULTI Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Insider Trading Alert - LEA, PWR, HTA, IPGP And SYK Traded By Insiders Nov 11
- Healthcare Trust Building An Elite Portfolio Nov 10
- Old-School REIT Investing Nov 6
HTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Healthcare Trust of Ameri is up 8.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Healthcare Realty Trust down 5.28%, and Medical Properties Trust up 15.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTA
Pro Report PDF for HTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTA
Did Healthcare Trust of Ameri make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Healthcare Trust of America Inc is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that acquires, owns and operates medical office buildings and other facilities that serve the healthcare industry.