HTA Key Stats
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. to Attend NAREIT's REITWeek 2013 PR Newswire May 16
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of VFH May 16
- HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA, INC. Financials May 15
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 13
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Raises PT on Healthcare Trust of America Following S... May 13
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. to Participate in the World MoneyShow in Las V... May 10
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. to Participate in the JMP Securities Research ... May 10
- Healthcare Trust Of America Is Making Waves With Swim Trunks Tightly Secured May 9
- HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and ... May 7
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. Reports 23.1% Increase In Normalized FFO Per S... May 7
HTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Healthcare Trust of America is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Health Care REIT up 51.60%, and Medical Properties Trust up 113.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTA
Pro Report PDF for HTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTA
Did Healthcare Trust of America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?