HSY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.452|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||784.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ripening Technicals The Street 8:07 AM
- Playing Chicken With CGI Group The Street 5:00 AM
- Here's Why The Hershey Company Is a Wonderful Business Fool Dec 3
- The Sweetest Investment of Them All Fool Dec 3
- 3 High-Quality Companies for the Long Run Fool Nov 30
- Wish List for Thanksgiving The Street Nov 27
- RBC Capital Starts Hershey (HSY) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- 3 Investing Plays on China's Ballooning Middle Class Fool Nov 25
- Why Hershey Looks Like a Sweet Investment Fool Nov 23
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About Disney Fool Nov 23
HSY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hershey Company is up 35.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.78%, Mondelez International up 35.79%, and Tootsie Roll Industries up 20.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSY
Pro Report PDF for HSY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSY
Did Hershey Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY) is the largest producer of quality chocolate in North America and a global leader in chocolate and sugar confectionery. It was founded by Milton S. Hershey in 1894 as the Hershey Chocolate Company, a subsidiary of his Lancaster Caramel Company. Headquartered in Hershey, Pa., The Hershey Company has operations throughout the world and more than 12,000 employees. With revenues of more than $5 billion, Hershey offers such iconic brands as HERSHEY'S, REESE'S, HERSHEY'S KISSES, KIT KAT, TWIZZLERS and ICE BREAKERS as well as the smooth, creamy indulgence of HERSHEY'S BLISS chocolates. Hershey is a leader in the fast-growing dark and premium chocolate segment, with such brands as HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK and HERSHEY'S EXTRA DARK. In addition, Artisan Confections Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hershey Company, markets such premium chocolate offerings as SCHARFFEN BERGER and DAGOBA.