HSY Key Stats
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist Fool Jun 19
- Why Has Kraft Stock Soared After Its Spinoff? Fool Jun 19
- Sweetening the Pot with Candy Stocks Fool Jun 19
- It Might Be Time to Take Profits in Blue Chip Dividend Payers Fool Jun 18
- Kraft: Best Positioned in Food and Beverages Industry Fool Jun 18
- USDA to buy sugar from domestic processors to cut surplus Jun 17
- General Mills Dividend Stock Analysis Jun 17
- This Sweet Business Is Poised for More Growth Jun 15
- This Sweet Business Is Poised for More Growth Fool Jun 14
- Canada's Sweet Chocolate Blues Jun 14
HSY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hershey Company is up 29.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Mondelez International up 19.90%, and Rocky Mountain Chocolate up 26.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HSY
Pro Report PDF for HSY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSY
Did Hershey Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY) is the largest producer of quality chocolate in North America and a global leader in chocolate and sugar confectionery. It was founded by Milton S. Hershey in 1894 as the Hershey Chocolate Company, a subsidiary of his Lancaster Caramel Company. Headquartered in Hershey, Pa., The Hershey Company has operations throughout the world and more than 12,000 employees. With revenues of more than $5 billion, Hershey offers such iconic brands as HERSHEY'S, REESE'S, HERSHEY'S KISSES, KIT KAT, TWIZZLERS and ICE BREAKERS as well as the smooth, creamy indulgence of HERSHEY'S BLISS chocolates. Hershey is a leader in the fast-growing dark and premium chocolate segment, with such brands as HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK and HERSHEY'S EXTRA DARK. In addition, Artisan Confections Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hershey Company, markets such premium chocolate offerings as SCHARFFEN BERGER and DAGOBA.