HSTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.306|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HEALTHSTREAM INC Financials Nov 2
- HEALTHSTREAM INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 29
- HealthStream's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- HEALTHSTREAM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi Oct 21
- HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Growth Outlook Update Street Insider Oct 21
- HealthStream Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 21
- Q3 2013 Healthstream Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 21
- HealthStream to Broadcast Its Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Live on the Internet Business Wire Oct 16
- Northland Starts HealthStream (HSTM) at Outperform Street Insider Sep 25
- Coverage initiated on Healthstream by Northland Capital Sep 24
HSTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HealthStream is up 35.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.99%, Dealertrack Technologies up 64.04%, and LiveDeal up 3.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HSTM
Pro Report PDF for HSTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HSTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HSTM
Did HealthStream make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HealthStream, Inc., provides Internet-based learning and research solutions to meet the training, information, and education needs of the healthcare industry. Its products and services includes HealthStream Learning and HealthSteam Research.